Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Institute of Technology and Sports Complex has promoted meaningful Research and Development activities with a vision and mission to pursue and promote Research in Frontier Technologies.
To strengthen and expand the research activities in the institute, R&D cell was established and is functioning in this Institution from last several years. It is acting as the nodal Centre for all Research related activities.
Policy: To create good infrastructural facilities and conducive environment to inculcate research culture.
Aim: To Promote, Coordinate And Implement Research And Development Programs
Major Goals / Objective of R & D Cell
- To promote research activities in frontier areas of science and technology
- To enhance the research output of the institute by research paper publication in referred journals and reputed conferences
- To promote Institute- R&D Organization- Industry Collaboration
- To encourage Core Competence and Consultancy work
- To organize various workshops/ seminar/ trainings related to promotion of research
- To create awareness about filing Patents & IPR
- Effective management Ph.D. Program
The significant factors indicating potential growth in the research activities includes the enhancement in the research publications in peer reviewed journals, Research Projects/ grants, Patents, Collaborations, Doctoral program, and Faculty development.